Prologue
On Mysore Road, In front of rajarajeshwari arch there were people, cranes, and bulldozers, Police force was there to control the things, there were some illegal buildings, encroachments that they were there to destroy, Mysore road traffic is always worst and encroachment wiping stuff was adding value to it. I was on my way to office; luckily I cleared all the traffic … and after making a left turn to Global village campus-whrere there are couple of software companies. after a kilometer of ride the worst disaster in front of my eyes …..I saw dead body of Setu…………………and couldn't believe it……….. Security Guard stopped me and said "Sir! You cannot proceed…………………Please take the diversion.........
The Play
Setu and Vrisha were known to each other from past 3 years, Setu had places himself just recently near to vrisha.Regularly while arriving and departing from office I used to meet them. Setu was people friendly who helped people to reach there destination.
Vrisha was beautiful from heart not from face,Setu loved everything about her, he didn't care about her looks, as she was aware of the fact that she started smoking, boozing…..she helped industries (On Mysore Road) to make there products, restaurants to make and clean there food stuff in effect she started loosing her beauty, day by day she started turning pale ……………….by the time she would enter global village she will be black and stinking that's how all the people around the campus spoke about her and disliked her, same is continuous till date………..
Megharaj – meghu a close friend of vrisha used to visit India- Bangalore once in a year, she owed her existence, beauty………to him, during leisure hours she always used to speak to Setu about meghu, it was meghu who nurtured, cared, created………vrisha and she was loyal and faithful to him, whenever he meet her, she would start glowing, rising high………..and forget the whole world...........
On that day on the way to office I stopped and started conversation with Setu,
"Hey sethu how are you doing, you are looking dull?"
Setu "I am fine, vrisha was ignoring me so I was bit upset, we quarreled each other………….."
"Why what happened?? "
Setu "You know vinod, how much I love and possessive about vrisha but I didn't dare speak to her about that, there is a guy called meghu whom she started loving immensely and she is ignoring me……… that's what is making me jealous, I want to kill her my god….I cannot see them both"
"Setu forget about it now, as you know she doesn't like you! Then why are you behind her………….." i said.
Setu "But still vinod I can't see them together…I wanna kill that bastard meghu……………"
During this conversation we didn't notice that vrisha was around, she heard everything……………..everything including the love,hate,intentions of setu......
Vrisha "Hey you moron Setu, if a girl moves closely then it didn't mean that she loves you, I thought you as my best friend…………But you ruined my trust and you also want to kill me??…my god I didn't expect this, you metal hearted Setu……………….." and quarrel started again, at last I could hear that she threatened Setu that she would kill him, but he didn't care…………..as most of the lovers do..........
I left to my home, after that vrisha met meghu and told him about all the stuff happened with Setu; meghu couldn't control his anger,
Meghu "Vrisha, as I visit once a year so before I move from here, I want to kill this bastard Setu and if you really love me then you will help me in this…………"
Within a moment she said only one thing that's "YES"
They planned his murder in the same dark bloody night as nobody can see them, meghu started pouring water heavily,vrisha started raising herself and finally she rammed continuously on sethu, Setu was surprised by the move of vrisha & Meghu but it was too late………………………..damage was already caused.. Setu couldn't believe that how vrisha betrayed, if she thought me as her best friend she could have told me, this is what friendship is???……..slowly he was loosing himself in darkness………….
Epilogue
Next Day I stopped on my way to global village and security guard stopped me and said "Sir! You cannot proceed…………………Please take the diversion.........
because of heavy rain (Megahraj) yesterday night the Setu(Bridge) was rammed by drainage Water (Vrishabhavathi River).
Meanings:
Megahraj: Poetic or Sanskrit name for Rain.
Setu OR Setu Bandhan—Sanskrit name for bridge
Vrishabhavati- The River that flows along Mysore road bangalore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my GOD! AWESOME... NO WORD AT ALL
ReplyDelete